DR as a Service
No organization is immune from a disaster. Whether your organization is a small-to-medium-size business or international enterprise, losing critical data or customer information can cause severe damage. You cannot function without access to your most crucial data for an extended period. By combining backup computer software technology with a reliable IT disaster recovery strategy, you will stay up and running. Cloud disaster recovery allows keeping entire virtual environments ready, reducing the recovery time from a business disruption to minutes or even seconds.
CyberNX disaster recovery service delivers quick failover of your critical workloads to the cloud, improving your business continuity capabilities. Ensure data availability of all critical workloads making your infrastructure more resilient and cost-efficient.
- Mitigating risk, such as snapshots or mirror copy failure and corruption, human error, hardware failure, or poorly documented communication.
- Minimizing downtime: keeping your business online!
- Insuring against natural disasters by having geographic diversity: storing copies of your data in several locations.
- Having the ability to withstand human error or physical impact on a production environment.
- Limit the effect on the business or downstream customers.
CyberNX Top 5 Protection Controls
|Detect issues and threats before they pose a risk to any environment
|CyberNX Peregrine SOC Method: SOC Triages Aler
|Proactively protect your data, systems, and applications by preventing attacks from happening in the first place
|CyberNX Peregrine SOC Method: SOC notifies Customer to Prevent and contain attacks
|Enable quick action to minimize risk
|CyberNX Peregrine SOC Prevent and contain attacks
|Quickly and safely restore data from known, accurate backups in the event it gets compromised
|CyberNX Managed Backup and DR Method: Enabled customer to build Robust Backup and DR MSP247 enables robust Backup and DR
|Mitigate future risks by collecting and performing forensic investigations
|CyberNX Peregrine SOC Method: CyberNX AppSec Provides Forensic Services