Role: Inside Sales Consultant
Department: Sales & Marketing
Location: Mumbai, India
We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives develop and maintain business relationships, position and generate leads for the sales team for our cyber security sservices via telephone and/or email. This position makes outbound phone calls focused on developing buying relationships. The Inside Sales Representative will partner with our existing Business Development team to perform the following activities: cold calling, prospect qualification, negotiation, and closing business opportunities.
- Strong track record of 2-3 years in lead & opportunity generation activity for IT / Cyber Security products and services
- Knowledge of pitching solutions & services to senior level decision makers (CTO, CIO, CISO and IT Managers)
- Understanding of buying process cycle of Customers
- Proven track record of consistent high performance and achievement of new business acquisition targets
- Consistent lead generation as per assigned targets and getting the meetings for the Sales teams
- Engage in cold calling to establish new business.
- Listen actively during calls for sales opportunities and client's needs, while being conscientious and attentive to details.
- Identify sales opportunities by exploring client needs.
- Converse intelligently about all issues, displaying excellent telephone and interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Follow-up with clients on quotes and orders to ensure excellent client service.
- Understand the negotiating interests of both CyberNX and the client while displaying strong technical knowledge.
- Ask questions that move clients forward in their buying process.
- Follow up thoroughly on each client commitment, prospecting, qualifying, and developing profitable new account relationships.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of leading industry trends in Cyber Security products and services.
- College degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Preferred Two or more years insides sales experience, selling technology
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Demonstrated ability to "seed and grow" new customers - successful start-up/early-stage sales experience strongly desired
- Ability to work both individually and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Sales training, client service training or computer industry training is preferred
Cybernx was founded by individuals who have extensive experience in uplifting and transforming other businesses. Cybernx was founded by a small group of entrepreneurs with big ideas and a lot of ambition. The Cybernx team has innovated and risen through the top positions to become one of the world's top cyber security companies.
Share this on: