Elastic SIEM Implementation Consulting
Why do you need a SIEM?
Security must be implemented across the board, including infrastructure, applications, and endpoints. This requires real-time visibility of all devices and infrastructure. Companies benefit from our Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Solutions because we analyze their event data in real-time, enabling for early detection of data breaches and targeted cyberattacks.
Benefits from SIEM:
- Create a holistic view of your environment
- Centrally collect, store, and analyze logs from perimeters to end points
- Monitor and alert for security threats
- Quick attack detection, containment and response capabilities
- Holistic security reporting and compliance management
- Visualize compliance controls for auditing purposes
Benefits From Elastic SIEM:
- Elastic SIEM is a highly scalable SIEM technology which helps customers to Detect, investigate, and respond to evolving threats. It helps customers to rapidly Modernize security operations, harnessing data at cloud speed and scale.
- Eliminate blind spots, stop threats at scale, address complex security challenges quickly, explore, analyze and hunt anomalies
- Take control of your security costs with no trade-off for your data ingest, number of endpoints, or security use cases
- Take advantage with integrated prevention, detection, and response capabilities available as on-prem or SAAS.
- Built-in Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Security Analytics and Reporting Capabilities.
CyberNX Elastic SIEM Consulting Services
CyberNX having multiple years of experience in SIEM implementation and Elastic SIEM for security monitoring, have extensive experience in implementing the SIEM technology and designing security operations center (SOC) using Elastic SIEM. We help customers to achieve following objectives:
- Design, architect and implement Elastic SIEM on-prem or on Public Cloud
- Consulting services for pre-existing Splunk or Elastic Stack environments
- Optimization of pre-existing Splunk or Elastic Stack environments
- Building custom dashboards, visualizations, and alerts
- Data ingestion and parsing of log sources to the SIEM Infrastructure
- Conducting threat modeling sessions, workshops to help clients to customize Elastic SIEM deployment
- Continuous monitoring and optimization of the SIEM environment